Contract language is boring. The contract professional’s goals are to develop an agreement that reflects the intention of the relationship and a document that is clear, precise and exact. This video offers advice on 4 points that will help contract professionals meet those two goals.
- Monitor Risk Using a Risk Register
- Tip of the Week: Broaden Your Contracting Skills to Encompass Complex, Interdependent Relationships
- Super Powerful Negotiation Tip
- 3 Quick Tips for Using Tactics
- Customers Lose Value from Poor Contract Management
- 5 Tips for Contract Management Success
- Risk Quick Analysis
- Designing Complex Governance Structures
- Avoiding Strategic Drift
- Contract Professionals Need Facilitation Skills!