Contract language is boring. The contract professional’s goals are to develop an agreement that reflects the intention of the relationship and a document that is clear, precise and exact. This video offers advice on 4 points that will help contract professionals meet those two goals.
- Negotiation Preparation on the Fly: Five Down and Dirty Questions You Should Answer Before Your Next Negotiation
- 7 Negotiation Mistakes That Can Sink Success!
- Can Your Team Stack Rank and Prioritize Tradeoffs?
- Saled Reinvented Podcast: The Power of Open Ended Questions
- Driving Innovation Rocky Flats Example Outcome Contracting
- Is Contract Drafting a Creative Writing Assignment? NO!
- 10 Common (an costly) Negotiation Mistakes
- Is a fixed fee a black box?
- Are you worried about closing a commercially significant deal?
- Podcast: Jeanette on Designing and Executing a Balanced Deal